Botanique Bartley Location
City Fringe at Bartley Road . 5 Minutes Walk from Bartley MRT Station . District 19
Botanique Bartley Location :: Food, Shops, Recreation
. 1 MRT station to NEX Mall with supermarket, food outlets, shops, banks, cinemas
. 3 MRT stations to Junction 8 shopping mall at Bishan
. 3 MRT stations to upcoming Paya Lebar Square & Commercial Hub
Botanique Bartley Location :: Schools
Several reputable schools in the neighbourhood :: CLICK TO ENLARGE MAP
- Primary schools: Maris Stella (6 minutes walk), Paya Lebar Methodist School, Cedar Girl’s, St Andrews Junior
- Secondary schools: Maris Stella High, Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s Secondary, Cedar Girl’s Secondary, St Andrews Secondary & Junior College, Zhonghua Secondary
- International schools: Australian International, Stamford American International
Travel time from Botanique Bartley Location
Botanique at Bartley’s central location on the city fringe makes for quick access to the CBD & Orchard Road, as well as to East Coast, Tampines, Bishan, Toa Payoh, or Changi International Airport.
- 5 minutes walk to Bartley MRT Station
- 6 MRT stations to the Sports Hub & Stadium
- 15 minutes by MRT to Orchard Road and Doby Ghaut MRT interchange
- 25 minutes by MRT to the CBD & Marina Bay
- 5 minutes drive to the KPE (Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan-Island Expressway) and CTE (Central Expressway)
- 15 minutes drive to Tampines & the United World College of SEA via the Bartley-Tampines Viaduct
- Off-peak 15 minutes drive to Orchard Road & 20 minutes to Marina Bay & CBD
BOTANIQUE AT BARTLEY VIP PREVIEW | SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Would you like to register for the VIP Preview / Showflat Viewing? You get:
. Showflat advance preview
. 1st priority to view & choose unit
. Direct Developer Preview Discounts & Pricing
For VIP Preview or showflat viewing or first hand updates, please email us here.
Latest Update: Botanique is completely sold out. Thank you for your interest.
THE MEYER MANSION SHOWFLAT BY GUOCOLAND
Coming your way by another developer that has as good a reputation as UOL, will be the Meyer Mansion condominium by Guocoland. This has the advantage of being in an even better location than Botanique, and with the cachet of being on freehold land as well.
In fact, the Meyer Mansion condo at Meyer Road has much to commend it. Apart from its freehold status and its East Coast location even nearer to the city centre than Bartley, it also boasts sea views. And not just any sea view. It will enjoy unblocked, unobstructed panoramic views, from towards Changi airport (and being able to see the planes flying in), all the way 180 degrees round, to Marina Bay and Gardens by the Bay.
The Meyer Mansion condo is within walking distance to an MRT station too. When the Thomson East Coast line starts operating in 2023, the Meyer Mansion condo will be around 6 minutes walk from it. Besides that already impressive list of attractions, homes here are within easy reach of both Changi airport as well as the CBD and Raffles Place / Shenton Way. Hence it will appeal to those working in the city. Do come and view the Meyer Mansion showflat if you can snatch just and hour or two. It should well repay your time. Guocoland is going all out to produce yet another of their premium products here.