Botanique @ Bartley . City Fringe . Connectivity @ Bartley MRT Station
Botanique at Bartley is a brand new condominium being launched for sale by the UOL Group, on the city fringe. Within 4 minutes walk of Bartley MRT Station on the Circle Line. A delightful high-rise development with unblocked views overlooking low-rise estates on 2 sides.
It is nestled within the long-time private residential neighbourhoods of Paya Lebar and Bartley, in a popular condo belt. Right next to Bartley Residences (100% sold out), diagonally opposite Bartley Ridge (97% sold), and 5 minutes walk from Maris Stella Primary & High School.
Botanique Bartley . By UOL Group
The Botanique Bartley condo is developed by the UOL Group, following the highly successful launch of Seventy St Patricks, which sold 60% of its units within 2 weeks of its 20th September 2014 Preview.
Part of this success can be attributed to UOL’s reputation for quality, and meticulous attention to detail. This is evidenced in the design concepts & architecture of Botanique at Bartley, with its well-thought out design features, functional floor plans, beautifully laid out landscaping & facilities, and quality of finishes.
In fact, it’s looking very nice indeed. Come and view the show flat to see why we think you will like living here.
Showflat is now open for viewing appointments.
Botanique at Bartley Highlights
Summary of benefits of owning a unit at Botanique at Bartley:
- A home on the city fringe, within 15 minutes drive to the CBD and Orchard Road.
- In a private residential estate, with unblocked views and wind flows on 2 sides.
- 4 minutes walk to a Circle Line MRT Station, that is just one connection to all the other MRT Lines.
- Within 1km radius of Maris Stella Primary School.
- One MRT stop to NEX megamall at Serangoon MRT Interchange, with its supermarket, food outlets, shops, banks, etc. Three MRT stops to Junction 8 at Bishan.
- Enjoy the varied & interesting shops & local eateries lining Paya Lebar Road.
- Easy access to the Bartley-Tampines Viaduct, and KPE, CTE and PIE Expressways.
- Participate in the growth and appreciation of value that will come with the roll-out of the exciting Paya Lebar Square and Paya Lebar commercial hub development down the road.
URA will be releasing a 4-hectare commercial site at Paya Lebar station for sale. Expected to yield up to one million square feet of “Grade A” nett lettable space, with offices taking up to 60% of that space. With this, and other similar sites to be released in future that will include hotels & retail centres, jobs & businesses will be created that will boost demand for housing and rental units in the vicinity.
Botanique Bartley Showflat Viewing · VIP Preview
Just register here if you would like to be kept updated on Botanique at Bartley.